Thursday, February 17, 2011

Woman Dressing In Nylons

Men Langa

Yesterday I spent a fantastic day in the Langhe.
The weather was not the best, but the meetings I had paid off the trip under the water.
We went to Sergio Barale and Lorenzo Accomasso.

Sergio Barale, owner Fratelli Barale Barolo company located in, welcomed us, with her daughter Eleanor, in their cellar for us to taste some of their products and tell us about life in the vineyard and its Work Experience:

Then we went to the house of Lorenzo Accomasso in La Morra, Frazione Annunziata, told us about his life in Langa and made us taste a Barolo Le Vigne 2005 Mie , we met his sister Elena


Have been several meetings between them, but with one common denominator, dedication to their work and pride to taste the wines they produce.
I can only thank them for the time I was dedicated to the human experience that I have definitely improved.

Hello
GB

0 comments:

Post a Comment